Services we Offer - Company Information
We offer the following services:
This involves designing and implementing marketing strategies for the purpose
of identifying buyers and /or tenants of a real estate property.
The following are our marketing strategies:
- Newspapers and magazine advertisements: This is carried in the
Dailies of Standard and Nation newspapers and focus on property magazine
- Billboards: Strategically placed boards not only provide immediate
impact but also give direction of where the property is situated.
- Database: A lot of local and foreign clients who have enquired
about various properties are pending in our files. This provides ready
clients for newly acquired properties.
- Strategic Site Advertisements: these include frequently visited
places by our target groups such as the Sarit Centre in Westlands, Yaya
Centre in Kilimani, the village market in Gigiri and the United Nations
Environment Programme HQs in Nairobi.
- Liaisons: We utilize every opportunity available to make sure that
service is delivered including liaising with our competitors, referrals,
connections i.e. relations with our friends etc.
- Contacting target groups: We writes E-mails, talk to organizations
and companies such as the Embassies, NGO'S, Companies etc.
This can be defined as the direction and supervision of an interest in a landed
property with the aim of securing returns. Contrary to mostly held belief,
management involves much more than collection of rent. Therefore, if
appointed managers, the following will be our duties:
- Advisory role: We will advice our clients on materials to be
used, space requirements, storage needs, layout, facilities required,
prevailing and expected market conditions as regards to achievable rental
or sale price and the most appropriate method of disposal
- Marketing: It's our duty to provide a tenant or a buyer when a
new property is completed or when an old one is vacated.
- Selection of tenants: We interview prospective tenants before
they make a commitment for an empty space or unit.
- Preparation and interpretation of lease/sale agreement: We are
versed with laws relating to landlords and tenants and about sale of
properties and hence able to interpret lease/sale agreements. This
enables us to advice the property owner, tenant or purchaser and the
legal consultants if need arises.
- Handing over: On signing of the agreements, it's our duty to
hand over the property to the buyer or tenant. This includes carrying
out an inventory (for rental) which shows the condition of the space at
the time of take over.
- Rent Collection: We adhere to the terms of payment of rent as is
spelt out in the lease agreement.
- Lease administration: We will make sure that all clauses
contained in the lease are adhered to for the mutual benefit of the owner
and the tenant.
- Record keeping and Accounting: Updating the landlord on earned
income and incurred expenditure and expected income or expenditure. Keep
all financial, tenancy, maintenance, service, equipment and machinery
inventory, building plans and utility records.
- Co-ordination of cleaning, security and safety precautions.
We have currently been appointed to handle the following properties among others:
- Njema Court consisting of 67 No. 1,2,3 bedroomed luxurious
apartments with Swimming pool, borehole, and gym.
- Vital Court- Six (6) No. new 4 bedroomed maisonettes, all ensuite
- Savanah Court, South C comprising of 2 and 3 bedroomed duplex
- Mpaka Villas in parklands consisting of 3 and 4 bedroomed duplex
apartments for sale.
- Milimani Villas: 15 no. three bedroomed maisonettes in state house
- Unique Housing: New development off Mombasa road comprising of 64
No. 3bedroom executive apartments on a well landscaped garden.
- Dove Court Donholm: two complexes of 60 two bedroom units behind
- Vital Court 2: A new development of 6 number 4bedroom posh
townhouses on General Mathenge with exclusive finishing.
- Muthaiga North Townhouses: 11 Nos. 5 Bedroomed new luxurious
townhouses in Muthaiga North.
- Gitanga Valley: Situated in Mbaazi Avenue 7 Nos. ultra modern
townhouses consisting of 4 bedroomed with 2 ensuite and a garden.
- Kapiti Court: 6 Nos 2bedroom apartments in South B.
- Dapa Center: 10 units of 2bedroom apartments next to Moi Institute.
- Mageso Court: Situated in Westlands 14 number 3br duplex apartments
owned by Kenya Prisons.
- Parkview Place: A new development of 10 number 3Bedroom apartments
in City park.
- Shalom Court: A new development of 16 number 3bedroom apartments
in Langata opposite Langata prison.
- Phikagoh House: 6 Storey commercial building in Golfcourse housing
- Mpaka Plaza: A five storey commercial complex in Westlands, Mpaka
road, sole letting Agents.
- Averine Apartments: Ten number three bedroom apartments, 12 number
four bedroom penthouses for sale situated in Westlands, church road.
- Amrutha Apartments: 24 luxurious three bedroom apartments, all
ensuite, and four luxurious duplex penthouses for sale situated in
- Over 200 residential premises in Nairobi's up-market and middle